Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:51:21
Labels. Republican. Democrat. Conservative. Liberal. Hawk. Dove. Hippy. Redneck. These things are getting thrown around a lot these days. Let;s have a little fun with them.
1. First rule of Label Club is, you must talk about Label Club. Link to this post!
2. Second rule of Label Club is, YOU MUST TALK ABOUT LABEL CLUB.
3. Third rule is, you will not start a flame war in this discussion. You will be civilized, you will keep it impersonal, meaning no targeting a specific commenter with derogatory or antagonistic replies
4. The fourth rule is, comments will go on as long as they have to.
5. The fifth rule is, if you have an example, you have to post it. ;)
I’m your host, Tyler Durden.
OK, first up: Conservative. For the sake of completion and the inevitable, I will include the term “neo-con” as well. If someone is a conservative or a neo-con, what are some thing that either 1) You assume about them, or 2) if you are one, things that others assume about you. They can be true or false, we’re not just talking incorrect assumptions. For example, people assume that as a conservative/neo-con I am in favor of lowering taxes on citizens and corporations. They are correct. :)